to the future
2020 will go down in history. Just like this summer for our company. August 27, the journey to the Carpathians began.
The night trip to Verkhovyna and further ascent to the Smotrych mountain meadow was the starting point filled with excitement and joy. The camp setting was exhausting enough so dinner on the fire was near godlike. The time passed surprisingly quickly - an unforgettable starry night began. The night with endless hiking songs and warm hearts.
The second day greeted us with breakfast and divine coffee. Next point - hotel in the very center of Bukovel. Wet pool party, unrestrained dancing to the toe-tapping sets of our DJ Sergei, tequila, full moon through the telescope and talks until morning.
The last day’s “agenda” was catchy: short rest at a foam party followed with a burst of adrenaline on ziplines and a dizzying downhill ride on a summer toboggan. Tired but happy, we took our ride home.
It will be difficult to overcome this journey, but we think that together we can do everything!
Acquaintance with Georgia began with the delay of the plane. So, we started learning Lezginka dancing just in the Boryspil airport terminal :)
Upon arrival, we had a delicious dinner in a Georgian restaurant and a fantastic walk through Tbilisi at night. The next day was Gudauri, with its snow-capped peaks and boarding and skiing. Beginners or pros, all of us left our hearts in those majestic Caucasus Mountains.
On the last day, we tasted local cuisine, chacha, wine, and danced the Lezginka (glad we studied!) in the mountain cafe Megobar. Our gala dinner in the restaurant ended with an incredible salute!
In our journey happened a lot: 20 hours by bus, skiing and snowboarding in gloomy Tatras.
Next was Devil's Party" in kigurumi and ballet tutus, fun games, and driving music.
A bright end to the corporate party was a dinner on top of a mountain restaurant overlooking the Deman Valley. On the way back we managed to walk around the ancient city of Kosice on Christmas Eve. It was a perfect time to return home.
Verkhovyna in the spring is not only beautiful but also extreme. We challenged two natural phenomena at once - the fast water of the Black Cheremosh, and the insidious peak of Pip Ivan mountain.
The Cheremosh River was the first to stand in our way. This was our first experience and not everyone was able to stay in their boats. But no one was been left in trouble in the water. In the end, Cheremosh obeyed and retreated under the pressure of our team spirit.
The next day was the climb to Pip Ivan, and this day could be called light, if not for the 5-hour climb. But we made it, and we are so proud of our victory. We overcame all challenges and difficulties.
- relevant work experience of at least 1 year (Priority — Health&Beauty segment)
- practical experience working with partners (affiliate programs, webmasters, listings, etc.)
- understanding the partner market and its operating principles
- knowledge of online advertising types, traffic sources, and key metrics (CPA, CTR, CPL, CPV, CPC, ROI, LTV) as well as experience working with them
- confident Excel/Google Sheets user
- competent written and spoken language
- English — Intermediate+
- Soft skills: self-discipline, perseverance, ability to work with objections, ability to make decisions independently, analytical skills, diligence, desire and ability to work in a team and for team results.
- It will be a plus:
- experience working with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence).
- searching and attracting new partners in thematic communities, forums, etc.
- identifying partner needs, building communication, and maintaining partnerships with webmasters
- support at all stages of work: conclusion of a contract, introduction to the system (personal account), identification of fraud, prompt resolution of disputes/conflict situations and any other issues of partners, on mutually beneficial terms
- optimize and track the quality of partners ' work
- tracking niche and market trends
- maintaining reports
- performing KPIs.
- We offer:
- flexible schedule, focus on results and engagement
- career development, training, trainings, necessary literature
- professional team, opportunity to share experience
- linking salary to USD, paid vacations and sick days
- corporate English
- partial compensation for sports activities.
- at least four years of experience in affiliate marketing
- at least two years of team management and leadership experience (description of business processes, rules and procedures for interaction, team synchronization)
- deep understanding of the health & beauty niche
- experience in expanding the partner base
- brand promotion experience (PR)
- knowledge of the main sources and specifics of different types of traffic and their effectiveness
- knowledge of basic metrics (CPA, CTR, CPL, CPV, CPC, ROI, LTV)
- advantage: a well-established database of webmasters, successful cases on brand promotion, experience in entering new markets (Asia, LATAM)
- experience working with Jira, Confluence-will be a plus
- Soft skills: strong leadership skills, independence, strong analytical skills, desire and ability to work in a team and for team results
- English – Upper-Intermediate+
- develop and implement a strategy for developing the Partner Program and expanding the partner network
- market analysis and search for promising segments for Partner Program Development (by offers/sources/partners)
- search control, attracting new international advertisers, managing the current portfolio of affiliates, increasing loyalty and increasing sales, high-quality service control
- identify top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- analysis of traffic volume, search for ways to increase it
- launching and scaling new destinations
- launching of projects and marketing events with partners, development of cross-promotional activities
- promotion of the Partner Program (Participation in exhibitions, presentations at conferences, seminars and webinars, articles and publications, etc.)
- building analytics and a transparent reporting system to track the direction's performance
- process automation and optimization
- expanding, managing, training, motivating, and analyzing department performance
- development, implementation and adjustment of motivation systems for the team
- Business Process Optimization, task reallocation, and reporting
- team training, accounting quality control
- cross-functional interaction with other departments within the company to achieve common goals
- flexible schedule, full remote, focus on results
- a team of professionals, the opportunity to share experience
- linking salary to USD
- paid leave (20 working days) and sick leave days
- corporate English
- partial compensation for sports activities